I enjoy sharing my wisdom and expertise with others through speaking opportunities. I inspire people to treasure their photos and how to curate and preserve them.
- 5 Seasons Sports Club, Northbrook
- Highland Park Public Library
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) Chicago Chapter
- Northbrook Public Library
- Palatine Public Library
- Rancho La Puerta, Mexico
- Schaumburg Public Library
- Vernon Hills Public Library
- Legacy Connections Films, Highland Park
- Winnetka Public Library
- Whitehall of Deerfield
- Women’s Exchange, Winnetka
- Congregation Or Shalom, Vernon Hills
- Ehlert Financial, Lincolnshire
- Retired Women of Walgreen’s
Bonnie is amazing. She truly knows her work and how to best help someone really make progress! As a facilitator at Women’s Exchange, many women learned how to organize their photos and most importantly, what gets in the way of making the project get finished. Bonnie is truly gifted with helping everyone take steps toward success!
Deb G., Women’s Exchange, Winnetka
We have invited Bonnie to speak and share her expertise with our patrons on several occasions. She is an excellent speaker and has plenty of tips to share. She delivers those tips in a very professional manner.
Beth K., Highland Park Public Library