Does this sound like you?
- I have a lifetime of photos I’d like to share with my kids, grandkids, and other family members.
- I have boxes and boxes of printed photos that I don’t know what to do with.
- If my computer or phone crashed, I would lose hundreds of irreplaceable memories.
- I miss viewing my old family photos, but the mess keeps me from trying to look at them.
- I’m overwhelmed with the quantity of digital photos on my computer and phone.
- I don’t have the time I know it would take to properly manage my photo collection.
- I’m tired of not being able to find specific photos on my phone.
- I feel stuck, overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
- I feel disconnected from my photo memories because I don’t print photos anymore.
- I recently lost a loved one, so it’s too emotional to look at my photo collection.
- I inherited my parents’ photo collection and don’t know many of the people in the photos.
- I want to create a photographic legacy for my children and grandchildren but don’t know how to do that.
- I recently divorced and need to share our family’s photo collection with my former spouse, but I’m too emotional and stressed to handle the enormous task.
- I want to work with a trusted advisor who will lead me through the process of organizing my photo and video collection.
- I want premium service and one person who will advise me from start to finish.
Mariposa Photo Organizing helps clients just like you conquer these very common photo collection challenges. I am passionate about reconnecting my clients with their photographic memories. I edit, organize, digitize, preserve and backup photos, slides, home movies and more so that current and future generations can enjoy them.
Explore the services and solutions I offer